Monday, June 20, 2011

Top 10 Award/List

Jerica  has given me this award. I don't know 10 people to link this award to so everyone is welcome to receive and pass on this honor. Here is my list of the top 10 products I enjoy in no particular order:
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette - I use it daily!

Makeup Brushes - I am not partial to any brand, because I own many different ones. 
Other chapsticks irritate my lips, and I find Carmex the most moisturizing.

Due to my oily skin, these bad boys come in handy.

Very black, easy to apply, and dries fast - all 3 things i look for in eyeliner.

MAC lipsticks are a good investment because they are very good quality.

A drugstore brand that produces high pigmented results!

A good primer for my skin conditions.

My go to mask.

Best eyeshadow primer thus so far, I've tried. A big no to NYX eyeshadow base as well as Coastal Scents eyeshadow base.


No comments:

Post a Comment