Friday, May 13, 2011

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy.



So, my husband [James] noticed that I didn't mention him at all in my previous blog. It will be our 1 year anniversary this Sunday, May 15th, 2011. I can't believe its already here. But then again we've been together since 2003 so time is on our side. Here our some highlights of our very special day:
In traditional Laotian wedding attire.
One of my favorite pictures. Our dance was to Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky

Today, tommorow, always.
My younger brother Gary, me, my mom , and my dad a.k.a. The Chansina Family

Happily Married.
My lovely in-laws , Mr. and Mrs. Santana , My Parents

My Wedding Party:  Back to Front: Tida, Carina, Anouluck, Pana [Junior Bridesmaids/Cousins], Jenny [Maid of Honor/Cousin], Jerica [ Maid of Honor/Sister-in-Law], Us, Joe [Best man/Brother- in-Law] , Shane [James' Best Friend], Gary  [ My Brother] Dareena, Malini, Sulada and Sunita [Mini Bride/Flower Girl/Sisters/My Cousins], and Issac [Mini Groom]

Celebrating at the reception!
This post required more efforts than I had so I must retire to bed now. Good night. 

P.S.
For our anniversary we are going to Orlando, Florida this Monday. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

3 comments: